- 3 ears corn, to yield 2 cups of kernels
- 3 Haas avocados, peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
Blanch ears of corn in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and cool under cold water. Cut kernels off the cobs and mix with the avocados, olive oil, red-wine vinegar, garlic, cumin, chili powder, oregano, bell pepper, red onion and lime juice. Chill until ready to use in the quesadillas (recipe above). To store, cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
Choose only from the best gun safes for you.
Which oil for beard may be good for use at the first time?
- how to stop cats from peeing? – Use an enzyme cleaner to remove all traces of urine and feces from places where accidents have occurred. Cats will be attracted to the smell and consider the area to be a latrine.
The best air purifier have to tested in all working conditions.
Who have to read cordless drill reviews?
Any magician knows how to do magic tricks in any situation.